Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

KELUARGAKU

MY FAMILY

Hi my name is Aqrys Arif Febriando, you can call me Aqrys. I stayed in Yosowilangun Lor, I live with my parents. I was born on date three February two thousand four, I was twelve years old. My hobby is playing games and football. My favorite food is satay and my favorite fruit is durian.
I have a sister named Gledys Valency, you can call Gledys. Gledys learned in primary school Yosowilangun Lor 01. Gledys born on date nineteen June two thousand eight, Gledys eight years old. Gledys favorite food is burgers, and Gledys favorite fruit is melon.
my father's name is junaedi, you can call jun. My father was born two March nineteen seventy eight, my father was thirty-eight years. he works as an entrepreneur. dad's favorite food is meatballs and dad's favorite fruit is orange.
my mother's name is Indra Wati, you can call Indra. My mother was born two December nineteen eight six, my mother was thirty years old. she is a housewife. mother's favorite food is meatballs and mother's favorite fruit is mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates